PERKS, BENEFITS & GROWTH
Senior Electrical Designer
This challenging opportunity is to be an integral part of our engineering team. The Senior Hardware
Designer will be responsible to prepare detailed electrical schematics, bills of materials, and panel
layouts, in addition to mentoring more junior members of the engineering team. The Senior Hardware Designer will also be involved in the development of EPLAN/ AutoCAD Electrical drawing standards and tools. The senior hardware designer will be responsible for all aspects of hardware design from site kick-off, to panel shop interfacing and finally customer acceptance. You will be able to see your designs come to life with our in-house panel shop
- Responsible for overseeing the creation of detailed schematics, bill of materials, and panel layout drawings, in accordance with design data and established drafting standards.
- Responsible for Site Kick off, site investigation, design, panel build and installation supervision.
- Complete drawing/project responsibility within scope, budget and schedule.
- Develop, update and enforce drawing standards and customized tools.
Note: The key accountabilities are not an exhaustive list and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Degree/diploma in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Control Systems, Robotics & Automation or similar programs
- Minimum 5-7 Years’ experience working as an Electrical designer.
- Ability to travel up to 10% – 15% of the time.
- Experienced using EPLAN P8, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD 2D.
- Experience with automation and/or drive systems.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneous with a team of professionals
- Works well with a variety of different people from diverse backgrounds
- Solid time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Motivated and passionate about working with people and overcoming challenges through collaboration
What it takes to succeed
- A commitment to quality and service
- Respect for others
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Positive attitude
For more information on this position, contact us at email@example.com